Job Title: AP/CP Certified Pathologist-Kingston/Poughkeepsie, NY
Company: WMC Advanced Physician Services PC
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Position: Full Time
Req #: 31919
Posted Date: Sep 16, 2022
Advanced Physician Services, PC, the Academic Practice of the WMCHealth Network seeks a full-time AP/CP board certified/eligible Pathologists to join our multi-site hospital practice. The position will be primarily located in our Northern campuses (Kingston and Poughkeepsie) with opportunities to participate in academic Surgical Pathology practice at the main Valhalla campus. The candidate must have strong general surgical pathology diagnostic skills and experience/expertise in management of clinical laboratory. Additional fellowship training or expertise in any one or more of the following areas would be a plus but not an absolute requirement: Cytopathology, Breast Pathology, GYN Pathology, or Bone/Soft tissue Pathology. The candidate will join our multi-site academic department, which has a strong and diverse faculty, an ACGME accredited residency program, and supportive atmosphere. Qualification/Requirements:
- Candidates must have an M.D, or M.D./Ph.D (or foreign equivalent degree)
- Possession/eligibility for an unrestricted medical license to practice in New York State
- Possession/eligibility to obtain appropriate Certificates of Qualification (CoQ) for Medical Directorship in New York State.
- Board certification/eligibility in combined Anatomic and Clinical Pathology.
- Additional Certification/eligibility/experience in subspecialty board/area will be a plus.
Submit a Cover Letter, CV, and Names and Contact information of 3 references by email toJasmine Campos, Manager of Advanced Clinical Recruitment, Email: email@example.com
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC