Job Title: Cardiac Monitor Technician - Sign On Bonus!
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: Central Cardiac Monitor
Position: Full Time
Shift: Day - 12 hour Shift
Req #: 24975
Posted Date: May 24, 2021
To assist the health care team in providing continuous monitoring/surveillance of telemetry patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in Cardiac Rhythm/Arrhythmia preferred
- Training or education in the health care/medical terminology field desirable.
- Must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required
- Successful completion of Telemetry course required
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.