Job Title: Cardiac Monitor Technician - $2,750 Sign On Bonus!
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: Central Cardiac Monitor
Position: Full Time
Shift: Evening, Night
Req #: 29032
Posted Date: Feb 17, 2022
To assist the health care team in providing continuous monitoring/surveillance of telemetry patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent education/experience.
- Additional training or education in the health care/medical terminology field desirable.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in Cardiac Rhythm/Arrhythmia Interpretation or nursing student with one year nursing school completed
- BLSthrough the American Hear Association required
- Successful completion of telemetry class once hired
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.