Job Title: Carpenter
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital
City/State: Kingston, NY
Department: Plant Maintenance
Union Name: 1199
Position: Full Time
Hours: M-F 730-330
Req #: 32659
Posted Date: Jan 05, 2023
Responsible for interior renovations including but not limited to: carpentry, sheet rock, finish work, laminate cabinets, and counter tops, doors and door frames and or any other duties as directed to maintain compliance.
- Installs and repairs structures, walls, partitions, doors, counters, cabinets and furniture.
- Installs ceiling systems and floor coverings.
- Performs all carpentry work during maintenance and renovation projects.
- Performs fire safe inspections of doors, walls etc.
- Installs and performs repairs to all door checks, locks and other door hardware throughout the facility.
- Fabricates cabinets, shelving, countertops, etc., as requested.
- Performs preventative maintenance on door closures, rolling fire doors, and stairways/handrails
- Sets up and maintains carpentry shop and tools. Orders and maintains supply of material as required.
- Completes required paperwork properly, using computer technology enhancements, as required; fulfills annual mandatory employee testing.
- Completes other related duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 year experience
Carpentry apprenticeship or related trade school training or other directly related experience
Valid New York State Driver’s License Job Specific Contacts