Job Title: Clinical Administrator
Company: MidHudson Regional Hospital
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Shift Coordinators
Position: Full Time
Req #: 23748
Posted Date: Mar 16, 2021
The Clinical Administrator is a member of the management staff of Patient Care Services, participates in the development and implementation of the philosophy and goals and the effective operation of patient care services. The Clinical Administrator is the on-site Administrator during weekend, evening, night, and holiday hours with direct communication to the assigned Administrator-on-Call.
- RN minimum of five years full-time acute care experience and 2 years leadership/supervisory.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, BSN required, MSN or certification in Nursing Administration, preferred.
- Current New York State Nursing License
- Certified in BLS and ACLS
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
MidHudson Regional Hospital
MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley’s most advanced healthcare services. This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year. MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area’s only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery, and is a destination hospital for patients with serious illnesses and injuries.