Job Title: Clinical Coordinator
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Emergency Room
Position: Full Time
Hours: 10 hour shift
Shift: Evening, Night
Req #: 29742
Posted Date: Apr 05, 2022
The clinical coordinator will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of clinical care of the ED department in collaboration with the Director. The clinical coordinator will facilitate the activities of the department, coordinate patient care and ensure adherence to nursing care standards. They will act as a clinical resource person and mentor. Participation in performance improvement activities and staff development is essential.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN or actively enrolled in a BSN program preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs. E.D. hospital nursing and experience as charge
- Certification in clinical area preferred; Current NYS licensed Registered Nurse
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Certifications required. TNCC , ENPC and CEN preferred
- Has demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development, a standard of excellence as a nursing practitioner with leadership qualities. 2-4 yrs. experience in specialty area. Excellence in clinical competence in all aspects of assigned unit.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.