Job Title: Clinical Technician
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: Emergency Room
Union Name: 1199
Position: Part Time
Shift: Day, Evening
Req #: 35670
Posted Date: Jul 10, 2023
Hiring Range: $21/hr
- Work collaboratively with the health care team, under the direct supervision of the RN, to provide direct patient care.
- Maintain E.D., Psych E.D., ICU, O.B., or Med Surg. Environments.
- Assist management and nursing staff in providing for the safety and comfort of patients, through performance of non-licensed requiring tasks.
- Perform various clerical duties to support the healthcare team.
- High school or equivalent required.
- Completion of a CNA training program or one semester of nursing school/clinical experiencepreferred, but not required.
- Six months of CNA or direct patient care experience preferred, preferably in a hospital setting
- Preference is given to EMS trained staff
- BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- Full Time and Part Time staff require a minimum of two weekend shifts in a four-week time block.
- Per Diem staff require a minimum of one weekend shift in a four-week block.