Job Title: Clinical Transformation Coordinator
Company: Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
City/State: Port Jervis, NY
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
Department: Admin - Orange County
Position: Full Time
Hours: Mon- Fri 8a-430p
Req #: 5176
Posted Date: Jan 31, 2023
The Clinical Transformation Coordinator is a member of the Quality and Care Transformation team that functions in support for the Bon Secours Charity Health System Medical Group (BSMG) in the management of preventative and chronic disease using the principles of the patient centered medical home. One of the primary tenants of this role will be facilitating the attainment of NCQA PCMH recognition for all the primary care practices of the BSMG that the coordinator is assigned to. A successful patient centered medical home is the cornerstone of population health strategies with regard to patient access, team based care, managing patient populations, care management of high risk patients, managing transitions of care and quality improvement.
- Able to function independently and as a team in the planning, assessment, design, and implementation phases of NCQA PCMH recognition and other population health initiatives as needed.
- Works with all medical office staff to ensure the highest levels of quality performance is attained for their given patient population and improve the level of care coordination.
- Serves as the primary coordinator for each medical group practice assigned to in order to devise an approach to align their internal work force and create an individualized timeline for the clinical transformation project.
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of PCMH materials and strategies to each of the individual practice stakeholders.
- Assists the Manager of Quality and Care Transformation with the development of practice specific plans for transformation, submission, and sustainability for PCMH attainment for each individual primary care practice.
- Works in accordance to maintain timeline for practice goals, for submission of survey.
- Orients new medical group staff members on the clinical transformation process and assist with the understanding of standardized best practice work flows, and provide guidance on how to effectively utilize the EMR system.
- Maintains current knowledge of PCMH standards.
- Coordinates with the Lead Quality Care Transformation Coordinator to meet all needed deliverables for the BSMG Quality Incentive Programs and value based payment program metrics.
- Meets monthly with the Lead Quality Care Transformation Coordinator to review missed quality opportunities and create a strategy to engage with patients with poor compliance for health maintenance topics.
- Distributes and tracks bi monthly QIP reports to practice managers and uploads required supporting documents directly into payer portals on behalf of each assigned office.
- · Reviews all attributed patients and coordinates with the primary care physician for opportunities to impact the total cost of care for the patient and improve internal care coordination efforts.
- Tracks attributed patient reports to meet all assigned annual and monthly requests for patient information and HEDIS specific metrics.
- Performs chart reviews as necessary for supplemental data submissions as part of the QIP and VBP programs and document patient specific details directly into the appropriate portal for review.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
1-3 years working in an ambulatory care patient setting. Experience leading a primary care practice to NCQA PCMH Level 3 recognition preferred.Experience with Multisite or corporate PCMH application Preferred. NCQA PCMH Certified Content Expert – PCMH CCE – Preferred
Bachelors’ Degree Preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel required. Experience with Epic EMR – Preferred. Change Management skills are essential. Excellent analytical skills for data analysis and presentations. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Exhibit sharp attention to detail and accuracy
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group, part of Bon Secours Charity Health Systems (BSCHS), a regional network of more than 120 primary care physicians and specialists from a broad array of medical specialties. BSCHS, a member of WMCHealth Network, includes Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY, Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY and St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY.