Job Title: Coord, Mental Health
Company: MidHudson Valley Staffco, LLC
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Mental Health
Position: Full Time
Shift: Night - 12 hour shift
Req #: 20890
Posted Date: Dec 11, 2020
The Coordinator is a clinical expert who acts as a liaison between staff and management providing clinical direction and coordination of patient care and quality improvement activities and opportunities for staff development.
- RN with minimum 3 years full time work in Behavioral Health. Experience as a 1st level manager preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- Current NYS license. BLS and ACLS
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
- Knowledge and understanding of principals of asepsis, chemistry, biology, Leadership qualities, the ability to work independently, demonstrates effective communication and organizational skills. Able to assume total accountability/responsibility of the Mental Health Department in the absence of the Nurse Manager.