Job Title: Coord, Outpatient Chem Dep
Company: MidHudson Valley Staffco, LLC
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
Department: Op Turning Point
Position: Full Time
Hours: M-F 8:30-5
Req #: 23134
Posted Date: Feb 11, 2021
Directly provides determined by census and staffing levels chemical dependency treatment services as. Monitors staff assignment to assist coordinators. In the daily managing and scheduling of patient care and program activities. Knows, and implements the policies and objectives of the Hospital, OASAS and departmental operating guidelines.
- A minimum of 2 years progressive counseling experience in Behavioral Health andsupervisory experience with at least one year direct counseling experience as a QHP, in a Behavioral Health treatment setting.
- MSW or other clinical related Master’s Degree with related CD and supervisory experience.
- New York State MSW or other clinical related Master’s Degree.
- CASAC and five years supervisory experience may be considered in place of Master’s degree.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, organizational, communication and problem solving and supervisory skills that promote positive communication, understanding and team building with staff and patient population.
- Ability to coordinate, implement and evaluate patient program tracks.