Job Title: CT Tech
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: CAT Scan
Position: Per Diem
Shift: All Shifts
Req #: 26597
Posted Date: Sep 12, 2021
Performs a variety of special procedures, interventional procedures and other technical examinations that require independent judgement with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnostic purpose, in accordance with the standard of practice and the code of ethics of Radiologic Technologists.
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of an AMA certified Radiologic Technologist Program.
- Minimum of two years experience. One year experience in interventional procedures preferred.
- Special training in Biopsy/Interventional procedures.
- Registered by the A.R.R.T. preferred. Valid New York State Radiographic license from the Department of Health.
- Cross training in other modalities of Diagnostic Imaging, based on the department needs and job qualifications.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.