Job Title: CT Tech
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: CAT Scan
Position: Per Diem
Shift: All Shifts
Req #: 33672
Posted Date: Feb 08, 2023
Performs a variety of special procedures, interventional procedures and other technical examinations that require independent judgement with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnostic purpose, in accordance with the standard of practice and the code of ethics of Radiologic Technologists.
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of an AMA certified Radiologic Technologist Program.
- Two years Radiology experience preferred. One year experience in interventional procedures preferred.
- Special training in Biopsy/Interventional procedures.
- Registered by the A.R.R.T. preferred. Valid New York State Radiographic license from the Department of Health.
- Cross training in other modalities of Diagnostic Imaging, based on the department needs and job qualifications.