Job Title: Director
Company: St Anthony Community Hospital
City/State: Warwick, NY
Department: Diagnostic Radiology
Position: Full Time
Hours: M- F 8-4
Req #: 883
Posted Date: Jul 09, 2021
The Director of Radiology manages all day-to-day operations of the Imaging Services Departments including outpatient imaging centers and all diagnostic imaging modalities of St.Anthony’s Community Hospital and Bon Secours Community Hospital.The Director ensures that all modalities such as Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Diagnostic Radiology, Mammography, CT Scan, MRI, Interventional Radiology, Pet/CT and Vascular comply with all state and federal regulations and regulatory guidelines.
- Develops and implements department protocols and policies/procedures in conjunction with the Medical Director of Imaging Services and System Director of Radiology
- Develops goals and objectives for diagnostic imaging services and establishes plans to accomplish responsibilities.
- Develops and implements a productive QI/QA program.
- Corresponds with state and federal agencies regarding rules and regulations and responds with appropriate course of action when necessary.
- Serves on committees as needed to promote quality care and excellent customer service at St. Anthony’s Community Hospital and Bon Secours Community Hospital
- Provides and manages appropriate staffing and delegates accordingly to ensure staffing levels.
- Provides educational opportunities for staff and ensures staff maintains ongoing technical expertise.
- Ensures quality in products and services provided by Diagnostic Imaging Services.
- Bears responsibility for all aspects of financial budgeting for all imaging modalities.This includes development and execution of operational budget, capital budget and productivity management for all modalities.
- Manages and maintains PACS/RIS/Connect Care function within the department enabling an effective and efficient flow of clinical information to physicians and patients.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit.
- Responsible for external and internal customer satisfaction through daily rounding, visibility within assigned unit and any other necessary means.
- Monitors market needs and trends to enhance market share
Creates reports presenting statistical data collectedQUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
5 – 7 years of progressive leadership experience in Radiology. Licensed as a Radiologic Technologist in New York State, AART.
Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate of AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology.
The individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials.
St Anthony Community Hospital
For over 75 years, St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY, has been serving the residents of Orange County, NY, and New Jersey’s Sussex and Passaic counties with outstanding and compassionate care. The 60-bed hospital has been a primary resource for emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrical/gynecological and acute-care services. Also on campus is the Mount Alverno Center, a state-approved adult home with an assisted-living program serving 85 residents, and Schervier Pavilion, a 120-bed skilled-nursing facility dedicated to the highest standard of healthcare excellence.
Due to a recent upgrade in our online applicant tracking system, anyone who has previously applied for a position with St. Anthony Community Hospital will be required to reapply.
With this recent upgrade to our system, all previous applications are no longer accessible by the WMCHealth Recruitment Team. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding during our efforts to upgrade our systems to be able to provide a better candidate experience.