Job Title: Full Time Social Worker
Company: MidHudson Regional Hospital
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: Chemical Depend Svc
Position: Full Time
Shift: Evening, Weekend
Req #: 25020
Posted Date: May 12, 2021
Provides comprehensive, independent mental health assessment and treatment services and contributes to the growth and development of the program.
- Three (3) years post graduate clinical experience in a mental health setting.
- Master of Social Work degree from an accredited institution and at least one field placement in a mental health setting.
- Licensed as a Certified Social Worker (LCSW) or LMSW in New York State.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to function as an effective team member
- Must demonstrate ability to form effective working relationships with patients, families, and other staff.
MidHudson Regional Hospital
MidHudson Regional Hospital in Poughkeepsie, NY, is home to the mid-Hudson Valley’s most advanced healthcare services. This 243-bed facility cares for more than 10,000 inpatients annually while performing an additional 325,000 outpatient procedures each year. MidHudson Regional Hospital operates the area’s only Level II trauma center, is home to the Redl Center for Cancer Care and Center for Robotic Surgery, and is a destination hospital for patients with serious illnesses and injuries.