Job Title: General Anesthesiologist
Company: WMC Advanced Physician Services PC
City/State: Valhalla, NY
Position: Full Time
Hours: 7a - 5p Mon-Fri and call
Req #: 35056
Posted Date: May 26, 2023
Hiring Range: $321,000-$446,000
The Department of Anesthesiology at Westchester Medical Center is currently recruiting for a well-rounded anesthesiologist to join the department. Fellowship training or significant experience in Neuroanesthesiology, Obstetric Anesthesiology, Informatics or other subspecialty areas are a plus. The Department is a busy service at a Level 1 academic teaching hospital, located in Valhalla, 35 minutes north of New York City.
Qualifications / Requirements:
The successful candidate will be either certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology, or actively participating in the certification process, and be able to obtain a New York State Medical License.
- Competitive salary, total compensation in the 575k-650k range
- Ability to earn higher salary with significant on call pay
- Enjoy the stability of a hospital employed model in a growing network
- Join a team of Physicians and CRNA's, with assistance throughout the WMCHealth network.
- Reimbursement for professional licenses and certifications.
- Relocation cost reimbursement offered
- Wide variety of procedures in both hospital and ambulatory settings
- State-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment
- A team-based approach to providing exceptional patient care
- The stability, resources, and support of a growing health care network
- Affordable housing in the Hudson Valley
- Premium benefits package available
- Visa sponsorship may be available
Westchester Medical Center is a 600-bed hospital serving as the primary teaching affiliate for New York Medical College. We are seeking a candidate who possesses excellent clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills. A desire to participate in teaching activities with medical students, residents, fellows, and other medical staff members, as well as scholarly contributions and collaborative research is also highly valued. This is an employed position within our academic group practice with top compensation, comprehensive benefits and malpractice.
WMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level 1, Level 2 and Pediatric Trauma Centers, the region’s only acute care children’s hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state of the art Telemedicine program, simulation, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, homecare services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
For more information contact Jasmine Campos, Advanced Clinical Recruiter at (914) 493-3774 or by email at jasmine.campos@WMCHealth.org Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WMC Advanced Physician Services PC
Benefits:We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Saving Account
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement