Job Title: Grant Manager
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Position: Full Time
Hours: M-F - 8a-4p
Req #: 24992
Posted Date: May 19, 2021
Performs grant writing for all entities of HealthAlliance including research, writing and follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration highly desired
- Minimum of two years’ experience with grant writing.
- Previous experience in non-profit environment.
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Able to monitor and meet grant success goals.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.