Job Title: Guest Services Representative
Company: St Anthony Community Hospital
City/State: Warwick, NY
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
Department: Guest Services
Position: Per Diem
Shift: Per Diem
Req #: 3497
Posted Date: Jul 25, 2022
The Guest Services Representative manages the communication network of the organization.
- They are responsible to receive the incoming calls and provide the callers with necessary information. ]
- They are the voice of the organization.
- They help to coordinate all calls for hospital staff and departments.
- They make certain the enquiries made by patients and their family members are received and handled appropriately.
- Additionally, they may perform certain administrative and secretarial duties as well.
- The Clerk acts as both receptionists for the main hospital lobby as well as the operator.
- Clerk is required to answer any incoming calls to the hospital and direct them to the proper person(s) Clerk is responsible for calling all hospital emergency codes.
- Clerk is responsible for handling fire box devices.
- Clerk must be available to handle mailroom functions as needed.
- Clerk should be able to direct visitors and patients to all areas of the hospital as needed.
Must have good disposition, be able to handle stressful situations and remain calm and in control of the situation. Must be able to work with volunteers. This position reports to the System Director of Service Excellence.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
St Anthony Community Hospital
For over 75 years, St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY, has been serving the residents of Orange County, NY, and New Jersey’s Sussex and Passaic counties with outstanding and compassionate care. The 60-bed hospital has been a primary resource for emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrical/gynecological and acute-care services. Also on campus is the Mount Alverno Center, a state-approved adult home with an assisted-living program serving 85 residents, and Schervier Pavilion, a 120-bed skilled-nursing facility dedicated to the highest standard of healthcare excellence.