Job Title: Hospital Care Aide (sitter)
Company: MidHudson Valley Staffco, LLC
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Nursing Support
Department: Float Personnel
Position: Per Diem
Req #: 21933
Posted Date: Dec 31, 2020
A Hospital Care Aide (Sitter) is a paraprofessional employee, trained to provide supervision, companionship, environmental support assistance. Reports changes in condition of patient and any safety issues to unit staff immediately. Population served: Clients of all ages with diverse diagnoses.
- No prior experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
- Ability to read and write consistent with the job requirements.
- Own means of transportation.
- Effective communication skills.