Job Title: Manager, Nurse
Company: MidHudson Valley Staffco, LLC
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Chemical Depend Svc
Position: Full Time
Req #: 16562
Posted Date: Mar 20, 2020
The Nurse Manager is a member of the management staff of Patient Care Services, participates in the development and implementation of the philosophy and goals and the effective operation of the Critical Care Department. The Nurse Manager has a 24-7 responsibility to oversee dedicated patient population ensuring the delivery of safe quality care specific to that population. He/she is responsible for financial oversight including budget development and monitoring and is responsible for maintaining high standards of professional practice.
- RN minimum of five years full-time medical/surgical experience and 3 years leadership/supervisory.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, BSN required, MSN or certification in Nursing Administration, preferred.
- Current New York State Nursing License.
- Certified in CPR.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.