Job Title: Nursing Assistant - 3 Shifts a week!
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Nursing Support
Department: Two West
Position: Full Time
Shift: Evening, Night
Req #: 23545
Posted Date: Mar 11, 2021
- Provide assistance to the nursing staff to maximize care to the patient and families.
- Safely and efficiently carry out assigned patient care tasks in compliance with HealthAlliance policies and procedures.
- Ambulate, lift and transfer patients as essential functions of this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- C.N.A certification preferred, but not required.
- At least six months of direct patient care preferred, preferably in a hospital setting
- Nursing students encouraged to apply!
- BLS certification through the American Heart Association required.
- Full Time and Part Time staff require a minimum of two weekend shifts in a four-week time block.
- Per Diem staff require a minimum of one weekend shift in a four-week block.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.