Job Title: Office Manager, Education
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
Position: Part Time
Req #: 22011
Posted Date: Dec 22, 2020
The Office Manager performs a variety of secretarial and clerical duties to support the goals and activities of the Education and Infection Control Departments. Under the supervision of the Director of Education, the Office Manager organizes and implements secretarial and clerical process to assure efficient department operations. The Office Manager oversees clerical staff in the Education, Diabetes Directions & Infection Control departments. The Office Manager will maintain statistical data; manage equipment & supplies, scheduling and payroll
- Five years minimum secretarial experience demonstrating comparable skills set.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in designated PC systems: (Word processing, Word Perfect, Windows XP and Office 2003, Department Database Systems, Graphic: MS Publisher, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-Design, Other as required: Access, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks for two departmentsFamiliarity with medical terminology.
- Excellent organizational skills.