Job Title: PCMH Coordinator
Company: Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
City/State: Montebello, NY
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
Department: Admin - Orange County
Position: Full Time
Hours: 8:30- 4:30
Req #: 1263
Posted Date: Sep 24, 2021
The PCMH coordinator is a member of the PCMH team that functions in for the Charity Bon Secours Medical Group (BSMG) in the management of preventative and chronic disease using the principles of the patient centered medical home. A primary responsibility of this role will be facilitating the attainment of NCQA PCMH 2014 level 3 recognition for all the primary care practices of the Charity BSMG. A successful patient centered medical home is the cornerstone of population health strategies with regard to patient access, team based care, managing patient populations, care management of high risk patients, managing transitions of care and quality improvement. The PCMH coordinator is an integral part of the PCMH team in the role of planning, assessing and designing solutions and strategies for implementation and sustainment of the PCMH 2014 recognition for primary care practices.
- Functions independently and as a team in the planning, assessment, design, and implementation phases of NCQA PCMH recognition and other population health initiatives as needed.
- Assists each individual practices to align their internal work force and create an individualized timeline for the PCMH project.
- Deals in a calm demeanor with multiple independent requests, issues, and problems concurrently with tight timeline
- Assists in the preparation and presentation of PCMH materials and strategies to each of the individual practice stakeholders.
- Assist in the development of practice specific plan for transformation, submission, and sustainability for PCMH 2014 level 3 attainment for each individual primary care practice
- Works in accordance to maintain timeline for practice goals, for submission of survey
- Participates in all PCMH team meetings and strategy sessions for each practice needs, for a successful level 3 submission.
- Assists in setting up workflows for reports for both submission and maintenance of recognition.
- Reports to Project manager, PCMH the status of practice transformation and timeliness of submission.
- Maintains current knowledge of PCMH 2014 Standards.
- Attends NCQA webinars and updates, in an effort to supply primary care practices with up to date information.
- Works with PM, coordinators, analytic and support staff with regard to tracking the status of the milestone workplan and leading team members on delivering timely materials.
- Identifies the barriers in each individual practice to obtain the successful submission and manage the development of solutions that are tangible, practical, and sustainable
- Develops reports and policy catalog for purpose of a multisite application
- Establishes strong interpersonal and facilitation skills with individual practice stakeholders
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint and Excel required. Experience with Epic EMR preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills for data analysis and presentations
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in a primary care practice. Experience leading a primary care practice to NCQA PCMH level 3 recognition. Experience with Multisite or corporate PCMH application preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in a health related field preferred.
The individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials.
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group, part of Bon Secours Charity Health Systems (BSCHS), a regional network of more than 120 primary care physicians and specialists from a broad array of medical specialties. BSCHS, a member of WMCHealth Network, includes Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY, Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY and St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY.
Due to a recent upgrade in our online applicant tracking system, anyone who has previously applied for a position with Bon Secours Charity Medical Group will be required to reapply.
With this recent upgrade to our system, all previous applications are no longer accessible by the WMCHealth Recruitment Team. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding during our efforts to upgrade our systems to be able to provide a better candidate experience.