Job Title: Pharmacist
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Position: Part Time
Hours: M-F 3p-11p
Shift: Evening, Weekend
Req #: 26828
Posted Date: Sep 12, 2021
To provide comprehensive high quality, cost efficient pharmaceutical services to the individuals in need of the services provided by HealthAlliance Hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy from an accredited school of pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy.
- Acute-care preferred. Comparable hospital pharmacy skills.
- IV-Admixture, hyper alimentation, chemotherapy, computer skills.
- Current NYS license (Pharmacist). Registered with the State Education Department of NY.
· Good communication skills–both verbal and written.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.