Job Title: Physical Therapist, Staff
Company: MidHudson Valley Staffco, LLC
City/State: Poughkeepsie, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: Physical Therapy
Position: Per Diem
Shift: Day, Weekend
Req #: 22887
Posted Date: Feb 23, 2021
The Staff Physical Therapist is responsible for providing evaluations and treatment, using sound professional practices as defined by the standards of the American Physical Therapy Association, to individuals needing physical therapy services.
- Completion of clinical affiliations as outlined by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Graduation from an accredited program with Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, and/or Doctor in Physical Therapy as a Physical Therapist.
- New York State registration and license to practice as a Physical Therapist.
- If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
- Must demonstrate ability to form effective working relationships with hospital personnel, multidisciplinary team, patients and families.