Job Title: Project Coordinator
Company: Margaretville Hospital
City/State: Margaretville, NY
Department: Opioid Addiction
Position: Full Time
Hours: M-F 9:00 - 5:30
Req #: 33724
Posted Date: Jan 26, 2023
Position will support the RCORP Implementation Program. The Project Coordinator will report to the Grants Department and work closely with the Program Manager Community Engagement to administer the RCORP Implementation Grant.
- Participate in ensuring that all deliverables in the Rural Opioid Response Grant Sustainability Plan are completed in a timely manner;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and partners to develop a network to increase access to opioid prevention, treatment and recovery services.
- Work with Data Coordinator to report program outcomes and monitor effectiveness of programming;
- Coordinate metric development and monitoring
2 years in a health services background
- Bachelor’s Degree with Mental Health/Human Services and/or education background preferred
Licenses / Certifications:
- Candidate is expected to have excellent verbal and written communication abilities as well as above average computer skills.
Margaretville Hospital, in Margaretville, NY, is home to Delaware County’s most advanced critical-care access hospital. This 15-bed facility cares for more than 240 inpatients annually while performing 14,000 outpatient procedures each year. Margaretville Hospital was named one of the top 100 critical-access hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association. It provides emergency care, ambulatory care services, laboratory testing, medical imaging, physical and occupational therapy, swing-bed rehabilitation programs, respite care, and board-certified specialist and wellness education.