Job Title: Project Director (PD)
Company: Margaretville Hospital
City/State: Margaretville, NY
Department: Respiratory Therapy
Position: Full Time
Req #: 32350
Posted Date: Oct 19, 2022
Job Summary The Project Director (PD) is a grant-funded, fulltime position. The PD will work directly with the Network of community-based organizations and other community partners to build a healthier environment and expand prevention of chronic disease. The PD is a trained health professional that helps to manage a patient's care including monitor and coordinate patients' treatment plans, educate them about their condition, connect them with health care providers, and evaluate progress. The successful applicant will display a compassionate nature, be knowledgeable about health care practices, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Experience in project management, planning, supervising, administering, developing or delivering social or health service programs.
- Experience in care coordination or clinical practices.
- BA/BS in Social Work, or a related field.
Licenses / Certifications:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical thinking and the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent customer service, compassion and empathy.
- Ability to travel.
- Spanish-speaking, a plus.
Margaretville Hospital, in Margaretville, NY, is home to Delaware County’s most advanced critical-care access hospital. This 15-bed facility cares for more than 240 inpatients annually while performing 14,000 outpatient procedures each year. Margaretville Hospital was named one of the top 100 critical-access hospitals in the nation by the National Rural Health Association. It provides emergency care, ambulatory care services, laboratory testing, medical imaging, physical and occupational therapy, swing-bed rehabilitation programs, respite care, and board-certified specialist and wellness education.