Job Title: Project Director, Rural Health Network
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Position: Part Time
Req #: 27359
Posted Date: Oct 13, 2021
Part time position provides leadership to Rural Health Network Planning program and will work directly with community partners to build a healthier environment. The Project Director will work closely with the Network of community-based organizations and assist in the development of protocols to expand prevention of chronic disease in the aging population. Requirements include:
- Experience in project management, planning, supervising, administering, developing or delivering social or health service programs.
- Successful candidate is expected to have excellent verbal and written communication abilities, as well as computer skills.
- Knowledge of local human and health services programs.
- Knowledge of senior health programs and models of care preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a health-related field preferred.
- Spanish speaking, a plus.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.