Job Title: Radiologic Technologist
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Position: Per Diem
Req #: 19922
Posted Date: Aug 27, 2020
Performs a variety of technical procedures and examinations that require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for diagnostic purpose in accordance with the standard of practice and code of ethics of Radiologic technologist.
- High School graduate or equivalent required. Graduate of AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Minimum of one year experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the principles and procedures of modern Radiologic Technology.
- Registered by the A.R.R.T. preferred
- Valid New York State Radiographic license from the Department of Health.
Cross training in other modalities of Diagnostic Imaging, based on the needs of the department and job qualifications.