Job Title: RN
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Infusion Center
Union Name: NYSNA
Position: Part Time
Req #: 31662
Posted Date: Sep 13, 2022
Applies the nursing process to organize and administer nursing care to patients in the Infusion Center according to established policies and procedures of the hospital. Job Requirements:
- Licensure and Certifications: Employee maintains current licensure and/or required certifications.
- Annual Mandatory
Employee completes annual Mandatory Education Module, Annual Health Assessment,Age Specific requirements, etc…
- Time and Attendance: Employee complies with all HealthAlliance and departmental policies for time and attendance.
- Professional Appearance: Employee complies with HealthAlliance policy for professional Appearance (Dress Code), including wearing ID Badge.
- Safety – maintains a safe environment for patients, visitors, physicians and employees.tandards of ExcellencResponsibilities
- Applies the nursing process to perform initial and ongoing assessment of patients receiving Infusion Therapy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of equipment and patient care to assist physician as needed
- Evaluates patients learning needs related to procedures and provides education throughout patient stay and upon discharge.
- Accurately documents in the patient record utilizing appropriate documentation tools.
- Seeks unit specific outside educational sources to enhance self-development.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Chemotherapy Certification
- OCN preferred.
- Minimum 3 years medical/surgical experience
- BLS, ACLS/PALS preferred, Current NYS RN License
- Good oral and written communication skills, able to coordinate patient care.
- Proficient skills with insertion of peripheral IV’s
- Membership in a professional organization suggested.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.