Job Title: RN
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Emergency Room
Position: Part Time
Shift: Evening, Night
Req #: 21657
Posted Date: Dec 02, 2020
The Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for providing a restorative healing experience for the patient and the patient’s support systems in transformational partnership with the Clinical Manager and the interdisciplinary team. As an accountable professional, the Registered Nurse exercises autonomy (the right to undertake a specified action), authority (the power to implement action), and control (the ability to enforce the action in an ongoing and consistent manner) in order to ensure these excellent patient outcomes. Professional accountability is expressed in five areas: practice, quality assurance, competence, research, and resource management.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, currently licensed in the State of New York, or permittee. Membership in a professional organization suggested.
- Minimum of one year Med/Surg Experience preferred. Minumim of 2 years critical care or emergency room experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of nursing theory and practice. Knowledge of appropriate technology and practice standards for area of responsibility. Demonstrates sound clinical skills; knowledge of Hospital structure, objectives and standards of practice, positive communication skills.
- New York State Registered Nurse license required, or permittee.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Certifications required. TNCC, ENPC and CEN preferred.
<!–[if !supportLists]–> <!–[endif]–>None specified.