Job Title: RN Vascular Coordinator
Company: St Anthony Community Hospital
City/State: Warwick, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Operating Room
Position: Per Diem
Req #: 126
Posted Date: Apr 08, 2021
The RN Vascular Coordinator is the primary contact for Pathways Support and the Patient Safety Organization (PSO). This position is responsible for managing the operations for the PSO, and data maintenance. Works closely with the vascular surgeon.
- Primary contact for Pathways Support and the PSO.
- Receives all communications regarding reports, audits, meetings, announcements, etc.
- Responsible for creating user accounts and assigning data privileges for users.
- Train new site users (acts in a Superuser role).
- Knowledge of the vascular patient and vascular procedures.
- Data abstractor, effectively uses automated systems to perform work assignments.
- Submission of data to PSO within time frame.
- Long term follow up post procedure with the patients (9 – 21 months).
- Participates in the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for vascular services.
- Coordinate activity with the vascular surgeons.
- Attends frequent webinars for training/education for data entry.
- Knowledge of the EMR.
- Performs related duties, as required.
Current New York State RN License. Current BLS. Minimum three years OR clinical experience required. Previous knowledge of Vascular Surgery.
If applicable, the individual performing this job may reasonably anticipate coming into contact with human blood and other potentially infectious materials. Individuals in this position are required to exercise universal precautions, use personal protective equipment and devices, and learn the policies concerning infection control.
St Anthony Community Hospital
For over 75 years, St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY, has been serving the residents of Orange County, NY, and New Jersey’s Sussex and Passaic counties with outstanding and compassionate care. The 60-bed hospital has been a primary resource for emergency, medical, surgical, obstetrical/gynecological and acute-care services. Also on campus is the Mount Alverno Center, a state-approved adult home with an assisted-living program serving 85 residents, and Schervier Pavilion, a 120-bed skilled-nursing facility dedicated to the highest standard of healthcare excellence.
Due to a recent upgrade in our online applicant tracking system, anyone who has previously applied for a position with St. Anthony Community Hospital will be required to reapply.
With this recent upgrade to our system, all previous applications are no longer accessible by the WMCHealth Recruitment Team. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding during our efforts to upgrade our systems to be able to provide a better candidate experience.