Job Title: Specialty Care Tech (Sign On Bonus!)
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Allied Health Prof/Technical
Department: Intensive Care
Position: Full Time
Shift: Day, Evening
Req #: 22975
Posted Date: Feb 09, 2021
· Work collaboratively with the health care team, under the direct supervision of the RN, to provide direct patient care. · Maintain E.D., Psych E.D., ICU, O.B., or Med Surg. Environments. · Assist management and nursing staff in providing for the safety and comfort of patients, through performance of non-licensed requiring tasks. · Perform various clerical duties to support the healthcare team.
- High school or equivalent required.
- Completion of a CNA training program or one semester of nursing school/clinical experiencepreferred, but not required.
- Six months of CNA or direct patient care experience preferred, preferably in a hospital setting
- Preference is given to EMS trained staff
- BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
- Full Time and Part Time staff require a minimum of two weekend shifts in a four-week time block.
- Per Diem staff require a minimum of one weekend shift in a four-week block.
HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley operates a 315-bed healthcare system comprising HealthAlliance Hospital: Mary’s Avenue Campus and HealthAlliance Hospital: Broadway Campus in Kingston, NY, and Margaretville Hospital in Margaretville, NY. It also operates Mountainside Residential Care Center, an 82-bed facility in Margaretville. As Ulster County’s largest employer, HealthAlliance is committed to attracting the best-qualified medical and support staff; providing outstanding, responsive, coordinated, compassionate patient- and family-centered care; excelling in clinical outcomes and patient experiences; and ensuring patient rights, privacy and respect are honored at all times, while improving the overall health and well-being of the diverse communities it serves.