Job Title: Clinical Coordinator - Med/Surg
Company: HealthAlliance Hospital
City/State: Kingston, NY
Category: Nursing/Nursing Management
Department: Nursing Administration
Position: Full Time
Shift: Evening, Night
Req #: 32974
Posted Date: Dec 20, 2022
The clinical coordinator will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of clinical care of his/her department in collaboration with the assigned Nurse Managers. The clinical coordinator will facilitate the activities of both departments, coordinate patient care and ensure adherence to nursing care standards. He/she will act as a direct patient practitioner, a clinical resources person and mentor. Participation in performance improvement activities and staff development is essential. Requirements and
- Licensure and Certifications: Employee maintains current licensure and/or required certifications. (If ‘No’ employee is put on leave without pay until in compliance)
- Annual Mandatory
Employee completes annual Mandatory Education Module, Annual Health Assessment,Age Specific requirements, etc… (If ‘No’ employee is put on leave without pay until in compliance)
- Time and Attendance: Employee complies with all HealthAlliance and departmental policies for time and attendance.
- Professional Appearance: Employee complies with HealthAlliance policy for professional Appearance (Dress Code), including wearing ID Badge.
- Safety – maintains a safe environment for patients, visitors, physicians and employees.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN required, MS preferred
- 3-5 years medical/surgical hospital nursing and experience as charge
- Certification in clinical area preferred/Current NYS Licensed Registered Nurse
- Has demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development, a standard of excellence as a nursing practitioner with leadership qualities. 2-4 years experience in specialty area. Excellence in clinical competence in all aspects of assigned unit. BLS and ACLS certification.