WMCHealth is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide certain information by which you can be identified, you can
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to employment opportunities, such as your credentials and profession
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Specific uses include:
- We may periodically send emails about job openings, recruiting events or other information about career opportunities.
- We may contact you directly to discuss job opportunities.
- We may use the information to customize your experience on this website.
- We may use the information to serve customized targeted advertising on other platforms; like Facebook and Google Display Network.
- We may use non-identifiable information to collect statistics and analyze how this website is used.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place
multiple physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the site again, the
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in
order to tailor it to visitor needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A
cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting
to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do
not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you
provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy
statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, lease or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A nominal fee will be payable.